I’m just going to be upfront here, I didn’t have any content for today! It’s a mixture of me forgetting what day it is, and not having a topic to write about!
I searched Google and Pinterest for ideas, I’m glad I did. I have a few topics that’ll be coming in the near future!
Here are the ideas for upcoming content.
- Why telling someone who struggles with depression to “just be happy” is harmful – I think we’ve all been told this at least once.
- An opinion piece on wether mental health jokes/memes de-stigmatise, or actively mock those struggling – I’ll more than likely ask for user feedback via Twitter polls on this topic.
- Signs someone you know might be depressed – basing this on my own experiences, so this will be a general idea post.
- Life with mental health from my perspective – This topic has the potential to be a series, so I’ll see how this plays out.
- My experience with EMDR therapy! – I don’t see this kind of therapy talked about often, so I want throw my two cents in.
Next Monday’s post is more than likely going to be a post about what I’ve been up to in emotional regulation therapy. If I finish the book I’m reading in time, it might be a review.
I’ll let you know closer to the time!
Thank you for your time!
For updates, pet pictures, gaming screenshots, and all that good stuff, check the links below!